Piercing HQ opened it's doors in 2012, from a vision of wishes and wants formed over a span of 20+ years of professional piercing experience.
We crafted a state of the art piercing studio where no detail has been overlooked; we stock the finest body jewellery available in the world, use the highest quality piercing techniques, and best practice sterilization. A full range of piercing services and a wide variety of body modifications are on the menu here at Piercing HQ, all performed to the highest standard.
Your safe, comfortable, and (most of all) enjoyable experience is paramount to us, and your complete satisfaction is what we strive for. Our studio fosters an environment of mutual respect above all, free from judgement of lifestyle or modification choices. We believe high-quality, safe piercings and body modifications should be available to everyone.
Where we're located:
Our address is 1B 12 Hoddle St., Abbotsford, VIC 3067. We're well serviced by Melbourne's trains, trams, and buses, and there is plenty of parking available along Hoddle St. for those who drive.
How to get to Piercing HQ from North Richmond train station:
- Walk down the ramp to get to Victoria St. and turn left towards Regent St. (about 120 metres)
- Turn right onto Hoddle Street, Piercing HQ is on the right hand side (about 90 metres)
How to get to Piercing HQ from the CBD:
- Take Collins St. to Victoria Pde./State Rte. 32 (about 1.8km)
- Turn right onto Victoria Pde./State Rte. 32 (about 270 metres)
- Turn left onto Wellington St. and then right onto Langridge St. (about 500 metres)
- Turn right onto Hoddle St./State Rte. 29, Piercing HQ is on the left
- Hop on a train heading towards either South Morang or Eltham (along the Hurstbridge line)
- Get off at North Richmond Station, and follow the instructions above on how to get to Piercing HQ from the station
Tuesday: Available by prior appointment
Sunday: Available by prior appointment